“We are opening a whole new field of science: everyone experiences life through emotions, but most of the time people have no idea what these emotions mean. Many people don´t take emotions seriously. We call emotions, the signal states that our body is communicating to us through a complex neurosystem, designed to help us humans and allowing us survive as species. Unfortunately our “civilized” society imposes it's imprint on biology - too often our emotions, especially mass emotions are manipulated in order to comply with the interests of the ruling elite and to infringe our own rights. We are the first in the global research community to take real steps towards in measuring the emotional state of entire countries, to be able to anticipate and resolve possible global crisis and conflicts. Our work has become even more relevant during the current coronavirus crisis.”
- In 2006 - 2007, Pavlo Yelizarov served as Deputy Chairman of the board for the company "Highways of Ukraine".
- In 2007 - 2008 he was Deputy Minister of Transport and Communications of Ukraine.
- In 2009 - 2010 - The deputy head of the State Road Service of Ukraine.
- Since 2010, Pavlo has been a shareholder of the Savik Shuster television studio. Together with Savik Shuster they established the 3S.TV channel - the first independent television based on the crowdfunding model. The main goal of establishing a TV Channel using the crowdfunding model was to create a media market free from the influence of oligarchs.
- In 2018, he established the first public music label using blockchain technology - “Younk” (USA).
- In 2019, Pavlo Yelizarov became a member of the Council on Freedom of Speech and the Protection of Journalists under the President of Ukraine.