“The market for emotional recognition technologies is growing very rapidly. We understand, that in the course of the development of this market, numerous ethical standards are violated. Technical systems for detecting and recognizing emotions, not only initially distort data on a person’s state, but also become control tools. “Our goal is to create research tools that will objectively identify and analyse mass emotions in order to achieve political tolerance, social stability and enlightenment.”
- Since 2005, Pavel has collaborated with several international consulting companies in the field of strategic city planning, asset valuation, asset and real estate management.
- He held senior positions in investment and charitable foundations of large corporations (Rosnano, ASI).
- He established three innovative startups that were awarded prizes and International Awards.
- Expert and guest lecturer at major conferences, seminars and universities.
- While still participating in international scientific research and educational programs.
- He is engaged in the search for promising directions, the creation of technologies, the development of new products and their launching on the market (New Product Development).
Expert in the following areas:
- Life Sciences Health Tech
- New Energy Sources
- Advanced materials and coatings
- 2014 – Prize-winner of Russian State Corporation «Rostech» award for Best start- up. Project name: Superhydrophobic, Anti-Ice, and Anti-fouling protective coatings.
- 2016 – Best project from IASP (The International Association of Science Parks). Project name: Anti-vandal protective coatings (anti-graffiti and anti- glue) for cities and urban services.
- 2017 – The Moscow Government prize award for "Best innovation in a social sphere". Project name: "Smart devices for disabled people."
- 2017 – Laureate of the Russian government prize in the field of environmental protection. Project name: "Automatic bird feeders based on AI and bird’s recognition systems for urban parks and reserves."
- 2018 – Best social entrepreneurship project in the digital economy. “FORCE FOR GOOD” - All-Russian annual Award. Project name: "Computer for the blind, visually impaired and deaf-blind people."